Computer Science and Engineering student seeking Software Engineering internship or co-op opportunity applying skills and experience in development and design, problem solving, and optimization.
Student Technology Support Specialist
- Provides students, faculty, and staff on campus with support using strong customer service skills
- Carries out required procedural tasks to surplus older technology
- Diagnoses and supports a variety of technology issues with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Explains best practices on how to use iPads for education through extensive knowledge of iOS
June 2019 – November 2020
Digital Flagship Specialized Student Mentor
- Supports students in their academic endeavors through a passion to see students succeed
- Presents to students on how to use learning technology effectively by adapting to ever-changing software
- Coordinates the creation and ongoing improvement of an online student support strategy with effective leadership capabilities
- Constructs good working relationships between multiple university stakeholders leveraging interpersonal skills
April 2019 – Present
- Technical Writing
- Fundamentals of Engineering 1
- Fundamentals of Engineering 2
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Statistics (in progress)
- Foundations 1: Discrete Structures (in progress)
- Foundations 2: Data Structures and Algorithms (planned for Spring 2021)
The Eagle Scout project completed was the last requirement to become an Eagle Scout as part of the Boy Scouts of America (now Scouts BSA). It involved restoring and cleaning up the Veteran’s Freedom Flag Monument in Lima, Ohio so that it honors those who risked their lives for freedom and live among us.
125 volunteer hours
Worked closely with Digital Flagship staff to create an initial offering of virtual support available throughout the Spring 2020 semester. Using lessons learned, improvements from the initial offering manifested with a live chat, virtual tutoring, scheduled consultations, and extended hours to accommodate student schedules.